A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Sweets are falling from the sky, it's a dream come true! Munch your way into the skies.
Made for the JamDNA #15 within 96 hours
- Left click, E or Space bar to jump (your jump replenishes after having passed through a sweet or having jumped out of a candy floss).
- A and D keys move the player left and right respectively.
Game Jam Criteria:
- Endless Runner
- The game is a vertical endless runner, the game can be played forever but it does get progressively more difficult. The walls around the screen constrict and less interact-able objects are spawned - causing the player to make smarter choices when plotting the character's trajectory.
- The main character is hyperactive in their design. The gameplay is also quite over the top in it's style and game feel - prioritising quite hectic and fast paced gameplay.
- The main character is in a quite emotionally happy place - they even have a large toothy grin planted across their face. The art style and design of the game is light hearted and happy.
- The game uses upbeat chiptune music to further enforce the happy criteria. It is also a bit annoying and, therefore, it could be interpreted as 'hyperactive'.
Follow me for gamedev stuff on Twitter over at: https://twitter.com/RobThomasWhite
or on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/robwhitedeveloper/
CREDITS / DISCLAIMER (The assets listed below were not created by me, everything else was):
One public domain music track (main theme song):
One font, free use:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.